Are you an experienced Technical Manager who has previously worked in a busy Design team? For a Technical Manager who is looking for an opportunity in a busy Design team, this could be the perfect next step for you.
My client is looking for a Technical Manager with a house builder or architectural technician background to join their team.
Technical Manager required to work alongside the existing Design Management Team in a busy regional building contractors, working predominantly on Design & Build Residential & Mixed Use schemes you'll be required to carry out design reviews both at tender stage and throughout the construction stage liaising closely with the Design manager and Contracts Managers as well as our external design teams and preferred subcontractor chain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and coordinate design drawings at Tender stage, works include drawings and design methodology
- Liaise with external designers
- Liaise with external clients, principal Designers and Supervising Engineers
- Distribute design documents and drawings when required
- Provide technical advise where appropriate...
Job found on: