Full Time, Permanent Position
£12 - £16.50ph – Depending on experience
Regular Overtime Available
Our Norwich based engineering client are seeking an ambitious, self motivated and skilled Mazak CNC Miller to join their team of qualified and experienced engineers on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience with Mazak CNC machinery and ideally have previous experience with Mazatrol Smooth G. They would also consider candidates that have a strong background in CNC machining or precision engineering and have previous experience of programming, setting and operating CNC Machinery.
* Machine all works orders to specification - Complete all work orders to a schedule
* Produce one off R&D components
* Discuss with Engineers/Designers on components and manufacturing capabilities
* Reporting to Workshop Manager on tasks/progress/issues/requirements
* Machine and general workshop housekeeping
* General maintenance of Machines
* Operate drill press, grinders, lathe, or other machines to modify
* Carrying out measurement and inspection techniques using metrology equipment.
* Reading engineering drawings
The right Candidate will be:
* Organised and highly motivated
* Be able to work well under pressure
* Experienced with conversational programming – (Mazak Mazatrol smooth G beneficial)
* Working with own initiative and with a team
* Able to work to tight tolerances and maintain tight tolerances
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Good at time keeping with works orders
* Ability to improve runtimes on batch work
* Mazak Mazatrol smooth G experience
* CAD/CAM experience
* Tooling knowledge – feeds/speeds/suppliers
* Knowledge of metrology
In return the client is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £16.50 per hour with the opportunity for regular overtime.
If you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW
Job found on: