Plumber - We have a fantastic opportunity for a Plumber working for one of the country’s fastest growing maintenance and construction companies on their brand new contract with one of the UK's leading supermarket chains.
With a competitive rate of pay, good opportunity for overtime, a company vehicle, travel time and fuel all paid for this is a great opportunity for a Plumbing Engineer looking to join a company who are moving in the right direction.
The Plumber should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition, candidates would be expected to have the following:
• Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
• Plumbing qualification is essential, desirable if Plumber has basic handyman skills
• Prepared to help other trades when required and have an enthusiastic, first time fix
• CSCS Card
• Relevant plumbing qualifications
• Full driving license and prepared to travel
• Work using own initiative.
Salary: Basic £26,500. OTE £31,000 with overtime and paid travel time.
42 hours a week.
The Plumber would be in charge of covering the patch of works across the Bedford/Cambridge area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing and well thought of maintenance and construction Company's. Please apply to this add and I will be in touch
Job found on: