A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading Garden Centres at their site in Tunbridge Wells area.
As Chef De Partie in this talented team, you will work closely with the Sous Chef and Head Chef ensuring the smooth running of the Kitchen, whilst delivering the highest quality of cuisine. The site is serving approx. 300-400 meals daily.
You will need to be hands on and want to continue to develop your skills within the kitchen whilst helping to coach and develop junior chefs, using only the freshest quality local produce.
Key Information: (Chef de partie)
- Job Role: Chef de partie
- Sector: Leisure Catering
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £21,000 ( Negotiable)
- Location: TN2 - Tunbridge wells
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days - Monday to Sunday - 8am till 4.30pm
- You will need your own transportation
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
Job found on: