Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£13.98 - £16.80 p/h + shift allowance
There is an immediate requirement for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to undertake planned and reactive maintenance within a heavy industrial environment.
It is essential that you have experience of repair and maintenance of plant machinery and services in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A time served apprenticeship in a relevant technical discipline
- A recognised Electrical and/or Mechanical qualification, minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven Mechanical maintenance ability with Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience
- Strong experience of HV and LV supplies
- Ability to respond to breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance
- Experience of heavy industry i.e. pressings, casting, extrusion or stampings
- Computer literacy
- PLC experience and experience with electronic temperature controllers an advantage
- Knowledge of Gas Burners will be an advantage
- Knowledge of calibration an advantage
Job found on: