We have just taken in a fresh vacancy with one of our clients, a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & worldwide, who are seeking an Infrastructure / Civil Engineer to join their office in Buckinghamshire on a full-time permanent basis.
As Infrastructure Engineer your duties will include preparing drawings & designs using the appropriate software, negotiating with authorities on the design for adoptable works (S104, S38 & S278), assist in the issue of project documents and work closely with other members of the infrastructure team to ensure projects are delivered to tight deadlines.
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with:
- A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
- Strong ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes,
- Civil 3D experience (advantageous),
- Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous),
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm that holds a strong industry presence not only within the UK, but across the globe. The directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an Engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
You will also receive:
- A competitive starting salary,
- Comprehensive training,
- Support towards achieving Chartership (ICE),
- Private healthcare,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Childcare vouchers,
- And you can also buy additional annual leave... just in case you run out too early in the year!
If this Infrastructure Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to know more about our client, please send your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.
Job found on: