Customer Service Administrator
We’re looking for people to join our team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people. We have a network of associates that are passionate about our products and people.
Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service
- Use bespoke IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries
- Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers
- Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts
- Process and complete administration of payments
- Collaborate with colleagues to help us be the best we can be
Job found on: