Pastry Chef de Partie
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pastry Chef de Partie, who is a culinary professional specialising in the creation of desserts, with creativity and flair for developing new and inspiring desserts alongside the Head Pastry Chef.
Our client is a stunning venue, with the brigade providing amazing high-quality food for meetings and events, weddings, and afternoon teas, as well as quirky and exciting projects for world famous events.
As Pastry Chef de Partie you can expect the following:
- A competitive salary of up to £22,000 based on a 40 hour contract
- Paid overtime
- Entry into the company bonus scheme which offers the opportunity to earn an extra month's salary per year
- The opportunity to develop the pastry section alongside the Head Pastry Chef
- Training and development opportunities within the onsite butchery and cheese making departments.
- A superb range of benefits including gym membership and a health cash plan.
- Free parking, uniforms and staff meals whilst on shift.
- Live in available...
Job found on: