Simply Education are currently recruiting for a teachers of Health and Social Care. We are looking for teachers that can deliver lessons from KS3 to GCSE classes in East Kent.
Short and long term positions are on offer and for those who want to work 1 day a week to those who want 4/5 days a week this could be the best choice for you for next year.
* Passion for Social Sciences
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Health and Social Care.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
Job found on: