I require a Catering Assistant to work within a school setting.
The hours of work will be 9am until 2pm Mon-Fri.
As Catering Assistant your role and responsibilities will be:
• Preparing the dining room and kitchen for the serving of meals in accordance with good practice
• Ensuring that the dining room is cleared during service and tidying up undertaken
• Cleaning the kitchen, surrounding areas and equipment to ensure the kitchen cleanliness is maintained at a high level
• Regularly check kitchen equipment e.g. mixers, fryer, utensils, work surfaces are in accordance with specified procedures to ensure all equipment is hygienic and in safe working order and complies with relevant regulations
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Attend training courses as required and assist in the training of other catering staff as directed
• Comply with Health & Safety, Fire Regulations and other relevant School and Trust policies
• NVQ Cooking and Food Preparation or equivalent qualifications desirable but not essential
As Catering Assistant previous experience of working in a busy kitchen will be advantageous...
Job found on: