This highly established law firm based in Birmingham city centre is now on the lookout for an experienced HR assistant to join the department on a part time, permanent basis.
You will ideally join the firm on a 3 day per week basis providing support and assistance to the Head of HR where your key duties will include:
To be considered for this part time HR assistant role based in Birmingham city centre you must have previous experience working in a similar role within a law firm, have a firm understanding of the HR processes and be willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues.
- Assist with the development of HR policies and procedures
- Provide first-line advice for employees
- Assisting with the recruitment process and succession planning
- Monitor and review HR policies
- Help manage complex employee relations casework.
Please click the apply now button.
Job found on: