Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic Food Manufacturing company based in Worcestershire.
They are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager to join their growing team and they are looking to pay up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
* Reporting into the Production Manager you will have control of your team’s performance and KPI’s.
* Ensure production targets are hit along with meeting customer standards.
* Motivate and develop your team.
* Manage teams across different shift patterns and multiple production lines/areas.
* Liaise with different departments such as Engineering for breakdowns or planned maintenance and technical teams.
* Handle all staffing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and holidays.
* Two/three years’ experience in similar position.
* Experience managing larges teams up to 80 people across multiple production lines.
* Experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing experience is essential.
* Previously managed teams within a food manufacturing environment.
Job found on: