Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we're dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you'll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for Cost Engineers at all levels ranging from Junior Cost Engineer to Senior Cost Engineer to support project teams in our client's support offices.
Key Competencies and Underpinning Knowledge:
- Good working knowledge of financial systems.
- Understand the inter-relationship between time cost and commercial aspects of the project life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Primavera.
- Experienced in the use of SAP Finance and Project modules.
The main focus of this role will be to work with Project Managers to manage project costs and their integration with the management of risk, change and the schedule in accordance with the client's standards and processes.
- Control, monitor, analyse and report cost related aspects...
Job found on: