Senior Support Worker, Temporary, Gillingham, Mon-Fri,
Senior Support Worker
Purpose of job
Deliver positive outcomes and opportunities for individuals, families and the wider community through the management of a support team.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of support workers to deliver positive outcomes for service users and a high level of customer service
- Manage the case load throughput for the contract, ensuring the team seek new referrals and close cases appropriately in order to maximise the service delivery and the benefit to the community.
- Maximise the service capacity through efficient allocation and closure of caseload amongst the team.
- Monitor, deliver and report on the key performance indicators of the service contract, working closely with the General Support Manager and Crisis Prevention Manager.
- Promote a positive working environment and challenge negative behaviour, providing equal opportunities and valuing the diversity of the team and service users.
Job found on: