This role is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service with our current and potential new Members via email and telephone. They will deal with the admin and helping with any enquiries to do with the membership side of the company. You will also be consistently and actively demonstrate in support of the Company’s values.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Consistently responds to customer enquiries and requests, either by telephone or e-mail, in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Processes the incoming post and faxes in a timely manner.
- Contacting potential new buyers using email, post and telephone
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour.
- Improves the Member experience by providing excellent customer service.
Other things that may be required of you are:
- Previous experience with inbound and outbound sales calls
- Experience in dealing with customers from all over the world.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers...
Job found on: