Computer Science Teacher, Luton
Educationline urgently require a Computer Science Teacher for a secondary school in Luton, Bedfordshire.
This full time Computer Science Teacher vacancy is to start January 2020 until Easter 2020 (extension TBC).
This role will involve:
* Teaching Computer Science to KS3 and KS4
* Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
* Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
* Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
* The ability to teach Computer Science up to KS3 and KS4
* The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
* The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
MPS / UPS pay scale is available for this vacancy
Job found on: