Robert Half are working in partnership with a well-established market leader that is looking to grow a smaller part of the business in a significant way! Based outside of Oxford this Finance Manager role will take ownership of the function and actively assist in the growth whilst developing the career of the successful candidate.
The salary will be between £40,000 and £47,000 per annum plus car allowance and excellent benefits.
The Finance Manager Role:
This role would suit somebody that can take ownership of a small but important function providing financial reporting, business partnering, bids and tenders support and look at costing models. Lots of opportunity to progress and develop in the role and beyond.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Production and submission of invoices
- Monthly performance packs
- Budgeting and forecasting (standard cycle and ad-hoc)
- Month end production including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet and P&L
- Cash flow forecasting
- Support for bids and tenders
- Process improvement as the function and team grows
Job found on: