My client is a company of Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Town Planners located at several offices across England including the Home Counties, Manchester, Birmingham and London. Operating for over 35 years, creating a strong brand and good reputation for quality service.
*Main duties and resposiblities:*
- Setting up new instructions, involving the opening of files including input of information on databases including: River lake, File Log, SharePoint/OneDrive and the local server where this still exists.
- Ensuring that job files contain the following as a minimum: File information sheet/checklist, planning enquiries, conflict checks, Rating/Council tax listings, environmental and flooding searches, and any other statutory enquiries (note that this may happen during the job in discussion with the valuer concerned) and putting this info directly into the reports.
- Complete and send Bank/Private Client confirmation of instruction letters.
- Create documents/templates based on known instruction information. A copy of the template is to be included in the file folder for the surveyor to use for dictation purposes.
- Editing, formatting, proof reading and finalising reports.
Job found on: