CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Due to an expanding workload we are currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineering Design Technician for our client based in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will hold an HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or similar.
Working under the supervision of a Senior Engineer, you will report to your line manager as part of the Civils team responsible for the design, submission and approval of a wide and diverse range of projects including residential, educational, healthcare & commercial sectors. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding and experience in the delivery of all infrastructure aspects of projects from a technical approval viewpoint.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Attend internal design review meetings
- Preparation of simple calculations
- Production of drawings and construction details using Civils 3D
- Supporting the administration of projects
- Supporting the Civil Engineers throughout the highway and drainage design process
- Ensuring outputs meet the required standards
- Meeting agreed...
Job found on: