Mechanical Fitter, Contract , Winfrith
We are urgently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to be based in Winfrith on a 12 month contract basis, immediate start.
* Undertake preventative planned maintenance activities as directed and in accordance with facility maintenance instructions.
* Undertake corrective works where identified, including assistance with internal projects as appropriate.
* Respond to breakdowns and work with operations to ensure that maintenance and corrective works are completed safely and in a timely manner.
* Undertake operations as an operator, which will involve operating computer controlled plant, mechanical assembly, keeping accurate records, mechanical and remote handling, and wearing a variety of protective clothing.
* Produce accurate post-maintenance records in a timely manner.
* Assist with ongoing reviews of Facility maintenance documentation.
* Assist with the supervision of contractor activities within the facilities.
* Use of Mainsaver to view and print work orders after appropriate training has been provided
* Use of document search systems...
Job found on: