Our client in Didcot, Oxfordshire are currently recruiting for a Catering Supervisor/Manager on a temporary to likely permanent position.
The client are a large distribution company who are looking for a catering supervisor/manager to join their canteen team.
- Responsible for running the day-to-day catering operations
- Helping cook meals within the kitchen
-Preparation of and the serving of meals to customers to the required standard set by the client
- Ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Undertake accurate and timely stock taking, reconciliation of money and invoices
-Oversee staff reporting into you
- Prepare staff rota’s
- Any other associated tasks
- £12.96 per hour
- Standard working hours will be Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM but as the manager please be expected to cover shifts in absence. This may include some night shifts and weekend work.
- Background in Cheffing preferred
Job found on: