During an exciting period of growth, our client is actively seeking an ambitious, results-driven and industry experienced Product Manager to help drive the business forward.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of new product development on a portfolio of brands from initial concept through to final production start-up
- Provide continued support on all previously developed products once in production
- Managing work flow through department and two direct Product Manager reports.
- Maintain and improve strong relationships with: external licensors and Internal: Sales, Marketing and world-wide offices.
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of competitor brands and products in market place with the team whilst actively highlighting concepts from other brands for potential development
- Ensuring that packaging artwork has been checked and meets the required style guide - ensuring this is fully approved and meets critical path dates.
- Attending licensor meetings and events to increase awareness of the brand and meet all associated personnel.
- Managing the...
Job found on: