HR Support Services Administrator
£18,813 per annum
6-12 Months fixed term contract
To provide effective and efficient transactional HR services to the Trust and workforce, ensuring all transactions occur accurately, in a timely manner in line with appropriate procedures and instructions. Delivering a professional service focused on achieving high level of customer satisfaction.
* To liaise with all staff
* Payroll Provider
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To be responsible for monitoring and managing the HR Payroll Forms inbox daily, responding to emails appropriately and in a timely manner.
2. To check every source document i.e. HR1's, HR2's and HR3's to ensure that it has been completed, that the information provided is correct and authorised as set out within the Toolkit/Guidance.
3. To manage the Payroll Queries raised via SharePoint daily resolving discrepancies relating to pay appropriately, escalating when necessary in order to ensure resolution is achieved.
4. Assist with maintaining full and accurate records of all transactions received
5. Working closely with the Payroll provider, maintaining effective working relationships
6. Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries as appropriate, escalating when appropriate
7. To ensure data input is carried out efficiently and accurately, working to set deadlines
8. To communicate at all levels and at all times with the highest level of tact, sensitivity and diplomacy to provide assistance to individuals when requesting details affecting pay. Escalating when necessary.
9. To provide advice and information in relation to pay, employment terms & conditions and Trust policies & processes and systems (for example ESR/GRS) and to direct staff to the appropriate source of more detailed information.
10. To work within set deadlines to ensure Payroll have all the correction information in order to process payroll for Trust employees
To apply please call Katrina Bevan (phone number removed) - interviews taking place Thursday 31st October 2019
Job found on: