Our client is an internationally established Aluminium Composite manufacturer looking to hire an experienced Health & Safety Manager.
As the largest stockholder of ACP in the world, they boast the latest technology in manufacturing and distribution machinery, helping to produce the highest quality product.
They are a company frequently investing for the future and always looking to expand production. Experience in a manufacturing and/or warehousing environment will be seen as an advantage.
The role will involve on a daily basis:
* Holding formal EHS qualifications and be a Grad IOSH member as a minimum
* Show excellent knowledge of the UK regulatory requirements for E H&S
* Writing effective EHS policies and procedures
* Performing Investigations and root cause analysis
* Demonstrating knowledge of EU directives and UK law with regard to Machinery Safety
* Perform EHS auditing, site inspections and hazard spotting
If you believe this role is right for you, please feel free to get in touch with Marton Recruitment to find out more, or simply apply with the link provided.
Job found on: