An experienced Accounts Administrator is needed to join a highly successful business at their office in Taunton. This is a stand-alone accounts position with responsibility for the timely completion of accounting duties.
As part of a small friendly business the postholder will provide accounting support to the Directors. Duties will include:
Accounts Administrator - The Person:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers
- Production of customer statements and credit control of overdue accounts
- Checking and processing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end duties including journal entries.
- Liaising with the external accountants.
- Providing project support to the directors as needed.
This role will suit an experienced accounts assistant seeking a varied role with responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the finance function.
- Recent experience of credit control, purchase and sales ledgers.
- A strong communicator, possess an approachable...
Job found on: