£26,000 - £28,000/Newport/HR & Payroll Advisor
Your new company
Hays HR are recruiting Exclusively for a; HR & Payroll Advisor for our client who are based in Newport. You will provide technical support to the HR and Payroll team ensuring that all systems, processes and payments are processed in line with policy, process and HMRC rules. This is a key role within the business reporting into the Head of HR.
Your new role
- Oversee the monthly running of the SAP HR system and ensure it is compliant from a payroll perspective
- Produce and maintain a suite of MI for HR and Payroll and be responsible for all reporting within the team
- Work with the Payroll Manager to ensure all colleagues are paid on time and accurately adhering to our policy and legislation
- Support the Payroll Manager on any compliance and governance requirements suggesting changes
- Be responsible for GDPR compliance with HR and Payroll and reporting findings to the HR Business Partner for review
- First point of contact in the HR Department.
- Support the Head of HR & HR Generalist with the People Agenda.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience of operating SAP and associated reports (Essential)
- A thorough understanding of our HR policy
- Excellent PC skills
- Sound written communication, administrative and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job found on: