Buyer (garden and leisure)
Our client is a leading multi-channel retailer who sells a broad range of merchandise. They have an exciting opportunity for a buyer to source and develop relevant merchandise across their garden and leisure department.
• Deliver budgeted gross and net sales and margin
• Creation and maintenance of category and sub category range plans
• Source and purchase merchandise to meet customer needs in terms of choice, price and innovation
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, supplier base, competitors and changing customer requirements for all products within the category.
• Introduce new suppliers with signed T’s & C’s and supplier manuals.
• Negotiate terms, rebates, flexipay contributions and all product pricing
• Work with QA and the senior buyer to ensure new product development plan is in place to deliver customer and business requirements.
• Management and development of junior buyers, assistant buyers and buying assistants
• Undertake visits as and when required i.e. trade shows and supplier visits
• Work with logistics to ensure quickest possible delivery times
• On a weekly basis to view the returns report provided...
Job found on: