Marketing & Communications Executive / Transport /Logistics
Salary C: £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading UK Parcels/Logistics/Distribution Company
They are recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team based at their offices in Nuneaton, with the aim of delivering a positive impact on sales growth, customer retention and brand promotion for the business.
You will work directly for the Senior Management team and as such will have a lot of responsibility and autonomy to deliver projects against the pre-agreed plans. This is a new role within the organisation which gives the successful candidate the opportunity to shape the way they work within their areas of responsibility.
As a Marketing & Communications Executive, you will support the Business in executing the marketing strategy to deliver a positive impact on sales growth, customer retention and brand promotion. You will have a strong focus on Digital Marketing and will be responsible for developing and delivering measurable results through the delivery of tactics, campaigns and events in line with agreed marketing strategy and objectives.
Your duties will include:
- Planning, creating, and updating content for online and offline marketing communications
- Conducting measurable campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Managing digital marketing including social media channels and the website
- Project managing events, trade shows and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining effective internal communications & collect newsworthy items for creation & posting on Website.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on online activity to seek ways to further improve activity and engagement
- Monitoring key competitor and customer online activity
- Working to ensure company / marketing objectives and messages are being promoted via social and online platforms
- Proven experience in the creation & project management of campaigns from inception to delivery.
- Exceptional experience in social media marketing.
- Strong communicator, both with Internal stakeholders & outside agencies.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & creative thinker that goes the extra mile and thinks outside the box.
- Experience in B2B- within Transport /Logistics preferable
- Degree level education / CIM qualification or relevant equivalent experience
- Background in digital communications
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills which must include PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Job found on: