I am currently recruiting a Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk for a client of mine based in the Newport area, which will be a full time and permanent position.
This position will give you lot of room to progress. No previous experience necessary as full training given. Must be enthusiastic and reliable. Mon- Fri 9am - 5pm. 6 Month probation period. Having previous experience in the Finance industry is desirable but attention to detail is vital.
You would be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Group Purchase Ledger Manager, working
within the Finance team, the Purchase Ledger Clerk is responsible for the efficient
processing of invoices for payment and resolving queries.
- Matching, checking & coding invoices
- Making payments via BACS, Cheques and Barclays Net
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintain correct details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Data Entry
- Resolving supplier queries
- Liaising with finance teams and colleagues around the group
- Any other ad hoc Purchase Ledger tasks as required
- Computer literate with experience of Basware & Microsoft Great Plains (not essential)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with financial and non-financial individuals
- Work as part of a team
You would get a salary of £16052.61 a year working Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:00 37.5 hours a week with 20 holidays + Bank holidays a year so 28 in total.
Please apply for this role if you feel this person is you
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Job found on: