Admin Assistant - Dunstable - £9.52ph - 9 Month contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Admin Assistant to join this busy team in Dunstable
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage Age Verified Delivery Compliance data.
* Manage Drug & Alcohol failure data.
* Support TRC team with onboarding document checks.
* Daily communication via email to 3rd Party service providers.
* Daily reconciliation of Excel documents to find data and take action via email. - Internet data into excel.
* Support Audit & Compliance Managers with Ad-Hoc tasks.
* Age Verification Delivery data.
* Drug & Alcohol failure data.
* Manage correspondence with Service Providers relating to Compliance issues.
* On-boarding document checks to support Audit & Compliance Managers.
* Ad-hoc requests for extra data to support the team in the UK
What you'll need
* Computer skills for excel, word, outlook are crucial.
* Great communication skills, verbally and via email. Communication with service providers include Business Owners and Operations personnel.
* Communication with Internal stakeholders...
Job found on: