Sales Manager - NHS & Public Sector IT Software Solutions
Our multi-million pound turnover IT software solutions and services client is experiencing rapid growth across the UK, specifically the northern territory. To aid this growth, John Ross Associates are assisting with the recruitment of an experienced Sales Manager to be responsible for managing an internal and external sales force, based out of Warrington.
This role will working within the NHS, Healthcare and Public Sector Vertical with some responsibilities for Key Account Management in addition to managing a sales force.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience selling Technology Solutions, ideally software to NHS / Public Sector
- Must have at least 5 years of Sales Management / Management Experience
- Must have knowledge of the NHS / Public Sector Industry / Frameworks / Tendor and Sales Process
- Must have a PTR of Software / Solution Selling
- Stable CV History / Record of Achievements
- Must be Adaptable to a Changing, Growing business
- Ideally be based within a 1 hour 30 minute radius of Warrington with flexibility on travel and home working - your territory will be the Northern Region of the UK from the West and East Midlands up to the North of the UK but will include "off patch" travel due to client preferences.
- Identify and develop new business/market opportunities with your sales force.
- Develop and execute effective sales plans.
- Assist in and attend relevant networking and industry events, workshops, seminars and exhibitions across the UK.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Help prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers.
- Identify and respond to tenders and relevant requests for proposals where needed.
- Support an internal and external sales force.
- Able to manage and grow key accounts.
- Manage KPI’s, structure, targets and budgets.
- Write and deliver customer proposals and quotations.
- Negotiate contracts and liaise with customers' procurement departments to closure.
- Activity participate in relevant marketing and promotion activities.
- Marketing output (collateral, newsletters, datasheets, website, social media output, etc.)
Salary & Package:
Our client will offer a guideline salary between £50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Flexible for outstanding applicants) + Bonus/OTE to be discussed at interview (performance based), mobile and laptop are included plus 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme and BMW 3 series GT.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager within the IT Software Solutions industry to manage a vibrant and profitable business.
Job found on: