Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load?
Would you like to gain valid experience in a variety of secondary schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout the Peterborough and surrounding areas and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice.
As a secondary supply teacher working you will be required to
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all student's needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
- Be able to offer flexibility and be able to adapt to the schools you work in.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working.
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- The opportunity to build relationships with secondary...
Job found on: