Purpose of Role
To report to the Engineering Co-Ordinator, ensuring that the Engineering Department requirements are met along with the smooth running of the production facility and site facilities.
- ·Maintain and improve all equipment associated with the Glasgow factory.
- Positively contribute to the Health & Safety of the site by ensuring all equipment remains in a safe condition and isolating any equipment identified as unfit for use.
- Work proactively with production personnel to optimise plant performance.
- Maintain and control spare parts in good condition ensuring that the appropriate level and quality of spares are available.
- Work to and improve appropriately, the sites planned maintenance system.
- Carry out thorough and accurate reporting of all routine and non-routine tasks carried out to the Engineering manager and other affected team members.
- Actively work on continuous improvement projects to enhance the performance of the factory.
- Tackle all waste through good maintenance, reporting and corrective actions.
- Order and good receipt materials as required...
Job found on: