Workshop Controller | Stoke on Trent
Competitive basic salary dependant on experience + bonus
Full time, permanent!
My Client, a busy family-run Main Dealership is looking to add an experienced Workshop Controller to their team today! You will be managing a team of 8 Vehicle Technicians and support the Service Manager. We are seeking a really professional Workshop Manager, who can provide great customer service skills and can communicate with other members of staff effectively.
This Main Car Dealership represents a fantastic Manufacturer with a great reputation. They offer excellent Manufacturer internal and external training opportunities to ensure all staff are equipt with all the tools they require to reach their full potential!
• Organising the workshop (8 Technicians)
• Allocating jobs to the Technicians, ensuring all Technicians are capable and confident of completing the work requested.
• Ensure maximum efficiency in the workshop, without sacrificing the quality of work completed.
• Providing excellent customer service where required
• Develop procedures and implement them as necessary
For your hard work you will be rewarded with:
• A Competitive basic salary
• The great environment that comes with being part of a family run business, where every individual matters!
• Training opportunities provided by the Manufacturer
• Progression opportunities within the company
You must possess previous experience within a Main Dealer, in the Workshop Controller role. We are looking for Candidates who are able to react to the ever changing market & franchise conditions. Candidates with knowledge of electric / hybrid vehicles will have an advantage.
If this position sounds perfect for the next step in your career, please get in touch with Daisy Carter at Progress Recruitment ref. PRS22212 to discuss in more detail.
Our procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
Motor Trade | Automotive | Workshop | Aftersales | Service | Workshop Controller | Workshop Manager | Workshop Foreman | Technician | Mechanic | Main Dealer | Show Room | Cars | Vehicles | Jobs | Career | Staffordshire | Stoke | Stoke on Trent
Job found on: