Nursesplus are looking for Home Care Assistants to provide person centred care to service users in Hawkinge and surrounding areas.
You will be providing care in people's homes assisting our service users to live full, interesting lives but still staying within the comfort of their own home. You will assist service users with their general health, personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Home Care Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Home Care Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *Terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend...
Job found on: