Temp to Perm Part-Time Events & Marketing Executive (22 Hours)
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the development of creative concepts from design to completion. You will oversee many aspects of a marketing campaign throughout the lifecycle of a product.
The role is 22 hours and there is flexibilty with how these hours are worked.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Managing all aspects of the marketing function developing, implementing and delivering the marketing plan.
* Taking the lead and managing all aspects of the company's external marketing communications activities with a key focus being delivering multi-channel marketing content.
* Creating engaging and creative marketing content including video for use across a variety of platforms
* Showcase strong copywriting skills in the development of writing blogs, technical brochures, proof-reading and amending to an excellent standard.
* Manage and develop the company’s use of social media including: YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
* Management of all aspects of external exhibitions, this includes but is not limited to organisation and promotion of display materials, promotional literature and budgetary controls of the event.
* Developing lead-generation campaigns with sales staff primarily via eDM, online and social media marketing.
* Measuring and analysing campaigns to ensure the company is getting improved returns on investment and be able to demonstrate the impact on the business.
* Compliation of quarterly employee magazine.
* Identifying and championing new lead campaign strategies based on experiences gained and ROI.
* Working with sales on the development of sales documentation suitable for training and developing the knowledgebase of international distributors.
* Working with Sales and Technical Product Leaders to identify and promote improvements and enhancements to the various product series.
* Perform competitor analysis and prepare reports on findings, identifying market and application trends.
* Liaising with external marketing suppliers and partners to ensure that they support the business while providing value for money.
* Co-ordination of internal meetings as required.
* Monitoring website analytics and producing reports detailing performance.
* Creating measurable strategies for improving conversion rates across digital platforms.
* Creation of new website content and regular organising and reviewing of website content.
* Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
* Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
* Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
* Promotional activities
* Writing and proof-reading creative copy for technical brochures
* Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
* Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
* Evaluating effectiveness of campaigns and interpreting outcomes via Google Analytics and other relevant tools
* Bing aware of industry trends and share knowledge internally
Job found on: