Purchase Admin - £22,500
Our Client, a dynamic and fast moving national distribution compnay are looking for a moviated and conscientious individual to join the Purchasing Department.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, and most importantly have excellent attention to detail.
• To work with suppliers, colleagues and team members to provide an excellent service.
• Ensure information is processed and communicated efficiently and accurately.
• Maintain system data to ensure it is current.
• Act as the key point of contact in relation to supply of product, to liaise with suppliers, sales and other departments.
• Ensure excellent service levels in all aspects of the job role to promote and support smooth and efficient running of the business.
• Administration of purchase orders for suppliers.
• Liaise with suppliers in relation to purchase order processing.
• Manage the order book, and expedite outstanding orders.
• Liaise with internal and external sales on availability.
• Deal with day to day enquiries into the department.
• Coordinate phasing out...
Job found on: