Leeds + European Travel
Our client is a small engineering company established for over 35 years. They manufacture highly technical bespoke containment equipment that provides safe working areas for the pharmaceutical industry.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an additional Skilled Electrical Fitter to join their highly skilled team in Micklefield, Leeds.
About the Electrical Fitter Job:
Reporting to the Electrical Engineer, as an Electrical Fitter you will be responsible for the electrical assembly and fitting of the dust containment systems. You will also be able progress your skills with electrical design, drawings and control panel wiring working on the inhouse systems.
This will include:
- Fitting / assembling electrical components
- Reading and producing work from electrical drawings
- Electrical testing
- On site fix (UK and European)
- Working to allocated budgets and timescales
- 17th Edition preferred with an electrical background
- Electrical NVQ level...
Job found on: