This very successful national business with over 100 stores is seeking a dynamic and driven Ecommerce Manager to inspire an ecommerce team to perform at their best, driving performance of the online retail platforms. Looking at increasing both traffic, conversion and basket size from the sites and being the key liaising person between the marketing / B&M teams and fulfilment team.
· Drive, sales, conversion, margin, stock turn, site optimisation and manage key web KPI's (category conversion, average order value, abandon basket, bounce rate etc)
· To suggest content to digital marketing team on organic and paid social campaigns, based on learnings and retail strategy to keep synergy between stores and online.
· Set up and maintain all product descriptions, images, meta data.
· Maintain sequence of products and category's based on sales and stock holdings
· Help create and manage an online promotional calendar, based on B&M retail calendar.
· Help with the planning of the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels (email, paid social, PPC, SEO, affiliates and content)
· Work alongside CRM manager...
Job found on: