Our client is renowned for their work within Civil & Structural Engineering, particularly in Scotland, and they are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in Glasgow.
This is a permanent position and is well suited to a Chartered (or equivalent experience) Structural Engineer who is looking for a chance to lead a team, work on some high-profile developments and work towards an Associate role.
With nearly 100 Civil & Structural Engineers in Scotland they have considerable strength behind their well-known brand which allows them to attract some of Scotland's most sought after projects.
The office environment is relaxed, fun, collaborative and offers a great social side to the working day.
- Market leading salaries
- Internal promotion actively encouraged
- Great projects for your portfolio
You will lead a team of 5 Structural Engineers and Technicians;
- Project manage the delivery of multiple projects, of varying scale and complexity
- Coordinate with other project team leaders
- Liaise with clients, conduct site visits and complete written...
Job found on: