Conrad Consulting can now offer the opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a Civil & Structural Consulting Engineer on the outskirts of Glasgow.
This opportunity will offer a progressive working environment, clear career path, great work/life balance and the opportunity to work on, and lead, a nice variety of building developments in Scotland.
This role is best suited to a Structural Engineer who can work autonomously, as part of a team, can lead projects and has some experience mentoring Graduate Structural Engineers.
Long standing with an established brand and healthy client list
Headcount less than 20 offering a very personable working environment
Typical projects range from £100k to £10M
- Experience working with timber, steel and RC structures
- Your experience MUST be within the UK building structures market
- You do NOT need to be Chartered, although this would command a higher salary
- Confident delivering multiple projects simultaneously of varying size and complexity
- Able to communicate effectively with internal/external team members such as local...
Job found on: