This fund operates worldwide and exists to help members and their dependants in need of support. It provides help and advice to members, former members and their families who find themselves facing hard times. It also offers support to help build and maintain members' personal well-being.
Working in a small team and reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Administrator is responsible for the management of the fund's estate of 47 charitable properties, overseeing and providing office administration and provides secretarial support to the funds staff.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage contractors at the fund's charitable properties to arrange the necessary maintenance work of buildings, services and gardens
- Working with the CEO to ensure that legal and compliance issues for a commercial Landlord are handled effectively
- Liaise with tenants and letting agents to organize tenancy agreements and to handle problems or difficulties with the fund's charitable properties
- Provide reception service to the office with a tactful and helpful approach to both telephone calls and visitors
- Liaise with members over the telephone...
Job found on: