This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking digital learning company based out of Glasgow. Since 2002, they have been providing digital learning content, platforms and technologies to a wide range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
As part of an exciting period of expansion, they are looking to add a Marketing Manager to the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a brand-new role for the organisation and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to establish, deliver and grow a marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop and manage the implementation of an integrated Marketing plan that enhances the brand to their target audiences
- Work on the development and roll-out of marketing strategies relating to new products
- Liaise closely with Chief Sales Officer to create campaigns
- Work with both internal teams and external vendors to create high quality content and materials for use across channels
- Manage the company websites and social media channels to optimise their presence and market engagement
- Coordinate PR activity across the agency to ensure a consistent and well-rounded approach
- Create content, blogs, newsletters and events that entice their audiences and convert to business opportunities
- Identify and enter for relevant award submissions
- Track and monitor the success of campaign and ROI
- Report to the Board on a regular basis
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- A degree is beneficial but not a must for this role
- A background in e-learning/L&D/training or an understanding of the industry is useful
- Exposure to an agency/in-house marketing environment
- Social Media Native: experienced with Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram
- Understanding of content marketing strategies and platforms
- Able to act autonomously, manage workload efficiently and show tangible results
- Someone who is focused, confident and agile in their ways of working
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Pension Contribution
- Gym Membership (Nuffield)
- Fresh Fruit each week
- Birthday day off
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Options for Flexible Working
They will invite the best candidates to a one stage interview process.
Job found on: