Energetic Operations Manager required for a market leading Insurance/Financial Contact Centre, based in Upminster Essex.
Salary: £40,000 Plus Bonus Scheme per annum
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting directly to the Company Directors, the Operations Manager is accountable for leading a team of Team Leaders/Call Centre Operatives within the Contact Centre operation and providing clear and strong leadership within the Contact Centre.
The Operations Manager will act as on behalf of the Directors when required and will be also responsible for:
- Acting as a lead within the Contact Centre whilst also motivating and developing team leaders.
- Managing resources to deliver departmental KPIs to meet customer needs whilst looking at ways to increase company profit margins.
- Identify, shape and lead the change agenda within the contact centre to achieve business objectives and meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Shaping the department in terms of resources, technology and location to meet the ever-changing needs of customers.
- Leading the quality and compliance agenda within the department.
- Collaborating with peers and team leaders around the business to align the department to overall strategy.
- Act as single point accountability for the day to day management of the Contact Centre to ensure the daily running of the business is consistently meeting agreed service levels with clients.
- Deputise for the Directors and act as second in command within the Contact Centre
- Lead the culture within the Operation to ensure it is aligned to our values.
- Responsible for driving performance through inspirational leadership, creating an innovative culture by continually up-skilling the capability of Team Leaders.
- Oversee governance and compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements and all internal policies, including the confidentiality of information.
- Support the Directors in the development and implementation of longer-term enhancements to improve the performance of the business.
- Take a lead on identifying and driving down customer friction, building relationships with our current client to ensure all accounts are running efficiently and to maximum capacity.
- Delivery of performance at the optimal cost. Identify business improvement opportunities to realise cost efficiencies and/or improve the customer journey, presenting well thought through ideas and results to Directors.
- Own the quality agenda within the department, taking a pro-active lead where there are emerging trends to ensure these are addressed.
- Oversee staff training within the Contact Centre, ensuring staff are kept informed of any changes they may affect the business.
Knowledge and experience ESSENTIAL:
- Strong people management skills with an ability to lead team leaders and motivate teams.
- Demonstrates a practical application of business objectives and understands the strategic impact on customer, quality and financial targets.
- Strong management skills in order to effectively work across all levels.
- Confidently engages with and 'adds value' to the Senior Management Team
- Identify and future proof leadership capability within the department which enables effective succession plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 /year
- operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Job found on: