RMNs required in Peterborough, flexible working, full range of shifts.
We are looking for Registered Mental health Nurses in Peterborough. We have day, night and weekend shifts at various mental health services across the area. The positions are Band 5, paying £19 - £28 per hour (limited company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends. This is an excellent opportunity for Nurses looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance. You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC. In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
There are shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com and or/ call myself on 01772 208963
Job found on: