As a Service Advisor, the main purpose of your role is to maximise service profitability using sales techniques and deliver excellent service to all customers.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Take bookings for service work via website contact, telephone or face-to-face at Service Reception, obtaining all information required and communicating this effectively to the workshop
- Schedule service work to fulfill customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation
- To ensure the effective use of courtesy vehicles to maximise customer service
- To promote services and products to the customer as appropriate
- To raise job cards in line with manufacturer standards
- To receive completed job cards and inform the customer of the expected completion time and cost involved
- To inform customers in instances where additional work is required or problems arise and gain their authority to proceed
- To give the customer an explanation of the work done and invoice details, ensuring that the correct payment is received prior to the release of the vehicle
- To ensure the full completion of service documentation...
Job found on: