Sewell Wallis are delighted to be working with a continuously growing SME in Bradford who are looking for a Financial Controller.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced and successful company, where you will be able to demonstrate your leadership qualities and really put your stamp on how the finance team operates.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position would suit a confident Accountant looking to take the next step in their career. Working as part of a small team of 4 in finance, this is a great opportunity to gain a wealth of experience as a finance leader. Candidates that are qualified, finalists and QBE will be considered.
Key duties will include:
- Producing the monthly management accounts for review (Full pack including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and commentary)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Line management of transactional team of 2 and an Analyst.
- Supervision of AP and AR functions and reporting of debtors
- Production and monitoring of KPI's
- Monthly payroll
- Management of complex customer rebates and accruals
- Interaction with production in regards to KPI's and budget variance
- Preparation and submission of VAT & Duty
- Support the MD with commercial decision making in the U.K
- Business partnering with non-finance areas of the business to identify any cost saving opportunities
This is a key position within the company and a chance for the successful candidate to have a real impact on the organisation.
For more information, please contact Adam Hyams.
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted
Job found on: