My client is a genuine one-of-a kind success story which is not only impressive from a business point of view, but also relating to their products and morality. They are at the vanguard of development in their field and the result of their work could directly affect global health in the not too distant future.
They are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team and take control of all month end and statutory procedures as well as ongoing reporting and analysis.
This is a genuine blue riband vacancy within an organisation to match, the fortunate candidate can expect to work in a dynamic environment that brings the best out of people. The team there never stand still and are always encouraged to develop new ways of working and are well rewarded for their work, with numerous on-site benefits as well as a very competitive broader benefits package.
- Provide timely and accurate Management Accounts
- Ensure Statutory reporting is carried out to the highest standard
- Compile thorough and exact financial reporting alongside the Head of Finance
- Guarantee compliance with regulatory bodies
- Carry out functions within the team to include: Cost accounting, Inventory accounting, revenue and General Ledger
- ACA or ACCA-Minimum three years Post-Qualified (Ideally big 4 background)
- To be considered for this role you must be a graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in a numerate subject from a reputable university
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, driven and growing environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing workload
- Knowledge of Xero software is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Job found on: