Job title: Graduate Management Training Scheme
Salary: Basic salary of £28,000 with Y1 OTE of £35,000
Sector: Builders merchant
Are you looking for a graduate career with a focus on business in an exciting marketplace? Are you ambitious and hard working? A self-starter? If your answers are yes, then this brilliant opportunity could be for you!
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities, book meetings and generate strategic leads. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
Some of the benefits you will get:
- Fantastic basic salary of £28,000 with Y1 OTE of £35,000!
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Healthcare packages
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Fully catered kitchen
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised with exemplary time management skills
- Excellent communicator to clients of all levels of seniority
- Comfortable working both independently and as a team
- Driver's license preferable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Job found on: