OPR is delighted to be recruiting for a Graduate Graphic Design Assistant on behalf of an industry leading, established and forever growing business based in Purfleet.
Duties will include:
- Deliver creative concepts in line with integrated marketing campaigns
- Design and produce press adverts
- Design and produce various marketing materials and direct mail pieces
- Produce brochures
- Design and produce operational materials
- Web based creatives for website and e-communications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat and InDesign.
- Experience of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of html and web design will be advantageous
- Creativity in an essential requirement with a proven ability in graphic design and production both off and online
- Knowledge of print methods and be able to provide print ready pdfs using Adobe Acrobat.
- An understanding about how to create web optimised graphics
- 22 days holiday + bank holiday, increasing to 28 days + bank holiday according to length of service
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30
- Workplace pension
- Free parking
- Discounts on selected travel services
- Excellent training opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that encourages development and progression, so for more information, please apply today!
Due to location, you must be a driver.
Job found on: